Idaho State Liquor Division
- Lottery Drawing
- Having an entry selected during the random drawing process in a lottery does not convey or entitle the entrant to receive any right or title to product owned and/or offered for sale by the Idaho State Liquor Division.
- Selection of an entry only gives the entrant the opportunity to purchase the specified item from the Idaho State Liquor Division, subject to the ordinary terms and conditions of sale for spirits products in the state of Idaho, no other rights, either express or implied, are created.
- Products purchased by individual customers through the lottery are subject to applicable taxes.
- Each lottery is open for at least 5 days unless otherwise noted. Everyone who enters during the 5- day period has an equal chance of being selected. Odds depend on the number of entries received and the number of bottles available.
A random drawing process will be used to select the winning entries in each lottery. In cases where multiple items are offered through a single lottery form, individual customers may enter any or all the available drawings on that lottery offering.
- Identification will be requested by store staff upon pickup of a bottle the customer has been selected to purchase. Opportunities to purchase are not transferable.
To be eligible to participate in an Idaho state lottery for limited availability products, customers must be 21 years of age or older. Eligibility must be verified at the final point of sale by the customer providing an approved form of identification. Approved forms of identification include a valid driver’s license, Idaho identification card or military ID, including ID Concealed Weapons Permits. Customers may also provide a U.S. passport that includes a full name, date of birth and photo. Customers selected to purchase a bottle who are unable to provide a valid form of identification will be unable to complete their purchase.
- Entry Process
- Idaho lotteries for limited availability products may involve one or multiple items; however separate drawings will be conducted for each item. During the entry process, entrants may opt into the drawings for any or all the items available in each lottery. Each entrant may only purchase one bottle of each item in each lottery period.
- Please be sure to complete an entry form for each product for which you’d like to enter.
- Only one entry per individual customer will be accepted in a single lottery. Duplicate entries from the same individual customer will be disqualified.
- Prior to the start of the drawing process, each entry will be reviewed to confirm the eligibility of the entrant and entry.
- The Idaho State Liquor Division reserves the right to remove entrants who have been found to have submitted duplicate entries for a lottery.
In order to participate in a lottery for a specific product, individual customers must enter the lottery through the Mixblendenjoy.com website during the applicable entry period. Access to the lottery form will be provided with the product announcements. The Idaho State Liquor Division will publicize lottery product offerings via our monthly newsletter. Each lottery offering will be open for an entry period of 5 business days. Specific days and times of lottery entry periods may change.
- If a bottle remains unclaimed at the store after a period of 14 days from the time the winner was notified of shipment to the store, that bottle will be returned and awarded to the next drawn winner.
- If a customer is found to be ineligible to purchase a lottery product, that product will be returned and awarded to the next drawn winner.
- The Idaho State Liquor Division reserves the right to redistribute selected products until all inventory has been depleted.
- Entrants not selected during the lottery will be notified via email at the close of the lottery.
Entrants selected during the random drawing process will be notified via email that the bottle(s) will be shipped to the store the customer selected on their entry form. Once the selected store has received the bottle, store staff will attempt to contact the customer via the phone number and/or email address provided on the entry form.
By entering a lottery, you are actively doing business with the state of Idaho. Therefore, you will be automatically signed up for our newsletter.
IF YOU UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE NEWSLETTER, YOU MIGHT NOT RECEIVE UPDATES.